We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees so you can manage the costs effectively and don’t have to worry about any hidden charges along the way. All properties are advertised with no bills included. These costs cannot be overridden by any verbal statement to the contrary.
1. Reservation fee/ Administration fee – £400.00 for the lead person and an additional charge of £150.00 for each person added to the tenancy, including tenant/s credit check. The reservation/Administration fee, once paid, it is not refundable at any point.
2. Express check in fee – £ 150.00 when you want to move in within 5 working days.
3. Dilapidation deposit – This deposit constitutes six weeks rental payments in advance. Deposit held by DPS (Deposit Protection Services).
4. Renewal fee – £150.00 every time when the tenancy agreement is renewed.
5. Checkout fee – £150.00 payable at the end of tenancy.
6. Failure to vacate the property on the confirmed checkout date stated within your checkout letter £150.00.
7. All checkouts exceeding one hour shall be charged an additional £22.50 per additional half- hour, or (part thereof), this sum to be deducted from the dilapidation deposit.
8. Reference fee – A tenant reference is available on request £45.00 per tenant.
9. Non payment via Standing Order Mandate – £45.00 – This fee is payable each time the rent is not paid via standing order mandate.
10. Late rental payment – Where rental payments are late we shall send a letter. This letter shall be charged at £15.00 for the first letter, £20.00 for any additional letters. Where rental payments are received 7 days late there will be charge of £3.50 per day.
11. Late /unpaid invoice charge. Where invoice/s are not paid by the due date we shall levy a fee of £3.50 per day every day that the invoice remains unpaid. There will be a charge for the second reminder letter of £15.00 and a charge of £20.00 for each subsequent letter after that.
12. Un-kept appointments – There shall be a charge in the sum of £45.00 payable by the tenants where they fail to attend an appointment.
13. Breach of the contract – Where we have to serve notice to the tenant for breach/ non compliance of the contract we shall levy a fee of £150.00.
14. Where we require solicitor’s agreement to process a single claim with Deposit Protection Services regarding the release of your deposit there shall be a nominal charge of £75.00.